YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a local man with two counts of petty larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 7, but the charges stem from separate incidents, according to LoHud.com.
Daniel J. Weber, 35, was arrested for allegedly stealing a leaf blower off the back of a truck in October. He was arraigned and charged with petty larceny, LoHud.com reported.
Police then charged Weber with another count of petty larceny for allegedly stealing a $500 television from the Sears store in the Jefferson Valley Mall, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors