YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a local man with two counts of petty larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 7, but the charges stem from separate incidents, according to LoHud.com.
Daniel J. Weber, 35, was arrested for allegedly stealing a leaf blower off the back of a truck in October. He was arraigned and charged with petty larceny, LoHud.com reported.
Police then charged Weber with another count of petty larceny for allegedly stealing a $500 television from the Sears store in the Jefferson Valley Mall, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police