YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a local man with two counts of petty larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 7, but the charges stem from separate incidents, according to LoHud.com.
Daniel J. Weber, 35, was arrested for allegedly stealing a leaf blower off the back of a truck in October. He was arraigned and charged with petty larceny, LoHud.com reported.
Police then charged Weber with another count of petty larceny for allegedly stealing a $500 television from the Sears store in the Jefferson Valley Mall, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway