YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a local man with two counts of petty larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 7, but the charges stem from separate incidents, according to LoHud.com.
Daniel J. Weber, 35, was arrested for allegedly stealing a leaf blower off the back of a truck in October. He was arraigned and charged with petty larceny, LoHud.com reported.
Police then charged Weber with another count of petty larceny for allegedly stealing a $500 television from the Sears store in the Jefferson Valley Mall, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road