YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a local man with two counts of petty larceny on Tuesday, Jan. 7, but the charges stem from separate incidents, according to LoHud.com.
Daniel J. Weber, 35, was arrested for allegedly stealing a leaf blower off the back of a truck in October. He was arraigned and charged with petty larceny, LoHud.com reported.
Police then charged Weber with another count of petty larceny for allegedly stealing a $500 television from the Sears store in the Jefferson Valley Mall, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Trader Joe's Considering Yorktown Location, Chamber Says
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint