YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mahopac man on charges of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Jan. 4, according to a police report.
Michael Haley, 34, was parked near the Jefferson Valley Mall when police approached him. Police accused Haley of possessing a small amount of cocaine, according to the report.
Haley was released after his arrest and is due to appear in court on Feb. 6, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says