YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mahopac man on charges of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Jan. 4, according to a police report.
Michael Haley, 34, was parked near the Jefferson Valley Mall when police approached him. Police accused Haley of possessing a small amount of cocaine, according to the report.
Haley was released after his arrest and is due to appear in court on Feb. 6, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Yorktown FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 4 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week