YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mahopac man on charges of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Jan. 4, according to a police report.
Michael Haley, 34, was parked near the Jefferson Valley Mall when police approached him. Police accused Haley of possessing a small amount of cocaine, according to the report.
Haley was released after his arrest and is due to appear in court on Feb. 6, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Yorktown Police Investigating Assault With Baseball Bat At Sylvan Park
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Yorktown DWI Arrest
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition