YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mahopac man on charges of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Jan. 4, according to a police report.
Michael Haley, 34, was parked near the Jefferson Valley Mall when police approached him. Police accused Haley of possessing a small amount of cocaine, according to the report.
Haley was released after his arrest and is due to appear in court on Feb. 6, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Trader Joe's Considering Yorktown Location, Chamber Says
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint