YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mahopac man on charges of seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance on Jan. 4, according to a police report.
Michael Haley, 34, was parked near the Jefferson Valley Mall when police approached him. Police accused Haley of possessing a small amount of cocaine, according to the report.
Haley was released after his arrest and is due to appear in court on Feb. 6, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester