YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Yorktown police made one arrest Sunday afternoon after responding to a report of disorderly youths on Sunny Ridge Road.
Officers Michael Kahn and Chris O'Rourke said they found approximately 40 underage youths consuming alcohol in and around a residence at about 1:40 p.m., which they said recklessly created a condition that endangered the youths' safety and health.
Police charged Jeffrey Kravitz, 19, of Mohegan Lake with criminal nuisance in the second degree, a Class B misdemeanor. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court June 26.
In other police activity:
DWI Crash: On Sunday at 3 a.m., Mateusz Kociuba, 21, of Mohegan Lake was charged with driving while intoxicated, an unclassified misdemeanor, and failing to use a designated lane, a traffic infraction, following a one-car accident on Route 202 near routes 35 and 118, where she crashed into a tree, police said. Kociuba is due in Yorktown Justice Court June 26.
DWI Arrest: On Friday at 2:09 a.m., Richard Porrazzo, 43, of Mahopac was charged with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, and speeding after being stopped by police on Route 6 near Curry Street. He is due in Yorktown Justice Court June 26.
Car Theft: A 15-year-old male Cortlandt resident was charged at 11 a.m. Friday with juvenile delinquency in connection with the alleged theft of a car April 22 from Kings Court. The car was recovered shortly after it was reported stolen on a side street less than a mile from the residence.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says