YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Thomas Rosenthal, a 30-year-old Newtown, Conn., resident, was arrested by Yorktown Police on a bench warrant issued by the Yorktown Justice Court for failure to appear in connection with charges of criminally possessing a hypodermic instrument and marijuana.
According to police, Rosenthal was taken into custody at the Orange County Jail in Goshen, N.Y., and was transported to Yorktown police headquarters for processing on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
The defendant was later arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Gary Raniolo and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 Yorktown Woman, 22, Charged With Failing To Pay Fine