YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Thomas Rosenthal, a 30-year-old Newtown, Conn., resident, was arrested by Yorktown Police on a bench warrant issued by the Yorktown Justice Court for failure to appear in connection with charges of criminally possessing a hypodermic instrument and marijuana.
According to police, Rosenthal was taken into custody at the Orange County Jail in Goshen, N.Y., and was transported to Yorktown police headquarters for processing on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
The defendant was later arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Gary Raniolo and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination