YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Thomas Rosenthal, a 30-year-old Newtown, Conn., resident, was arrested by Yorktown Police on a bench warrant issued by the Yorktown Justice Court for failure to appear in connection with charges of criminally possessing a hypodermic instrument and marijuana.
According to police, Rosenthal was taken into custody at the Orange County Jail in Goshen, N.Y., and was transported to Yorktown police headquarters for processing on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
The defendant was later arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Gary Raniolo and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis