YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Thomas Rosenthal, a 30-year-old Newtown, Conn., resident, was arrested by Yorktown Police on a bench warrant issued by the Yorktown Justice Court for failure to appear in connection with charges of criminally possessing a hypodermic instrument and marijuana.
According to police, Rosenthal was taken into custody at the Orange County Jail in Goshen, N.Y., and was transported to Yorktown police headquarters for processing on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
The defendant was later arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Gary Raniolo and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Mohegan Lake's Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 5 Police Charge One In Underage Drinking Detail