YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Thomas Rosenthal, a 30-year-old Newtown, Conn., resident, was arrested by Yorktown Police on a bench warrant issued by the Yorktown Justice Court for failure to appear in connection with charges of criminally possessing a hypodermic instrument and marijuana.
According to police, Rosenthal was taken into custody at the Orange County Jail in Goshen, N.Y., and was transported to Yorktown police headquarters for processing on Wednesday, Aug. 20.
The defendant was later arraigned in Yorktown Justice Court by Judge Gary Raniolo and was remanded to the Westchester County Jail without bail.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors