YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police Department is experiencing a phone
line outage of its main non-emergency line 914-962-4141 on Tuesday morning.
Callers may experience constant ringing or busy signals to this number at times, the Yorktown police said.
The Yorktown police noted that 911 calls are being routed to a Westchester County dispatcher who will relay calls to its department for response.
Verizon is actively working on service restoration, the police said.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police