YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police Department is experiencing a phone
line outage of its main non-emergency line 914-962-4141 on Tuesday morning.
Callers may experience constant ringing or busy signals to this number at times, the Yorktown police said.
The Yorktown police noted that 911 calls are being routed to a Westchester County dispatcher who will relay calls to its department for response.
Verizon is actively working on service restoration, the police said.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors