YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police Department is experiencing a phone
line outage of its main non-emergency line 914-962-4141 on Tuesday morning.
Callers may experience constant ringing or busy signals to this number at times, the Yorktown police said.
The Yorktown police noted that 911 calls are being routed to a Westchester County dispatcher who will relay calls to its department for response.
Verizon is actively working on service restoration, the police said.
- 1 Man, 20, Charged With Strangulation By Yorktown Police
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County
- 4 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown