YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Police Department is experiencing a phone
line outage of its main non-emergency line 914-962-4141 on Tuesday morning.
Callers may experience constant ringing or busy signals to this number at times, the Yorktown police said.
The Yorktown police noted that 911 calls are being routed to a Westchester County dispatcher who will relay calls to its department for response.
Verizon is actively working on service restoration, the police said.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center