YORKTOWN, N.Y. Yorktown and Lakeland Schools, as well as different boards and committees, are meeting this week in Yorktown. These meetings are open to the public and many publish agendas in advance or are streamed or published online. For a list of the upcoming meetings this week, read the list below.
- The board for the Yorktown Teen Center is scheduled to meet Monday at 6 p.m. in the Yorktown Community and Cultural Center, room 102.
- The Yorktown Central School District Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the Mildred E. Strang Middle School cafeteria.
- The Yorktown Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the Yorktown Community and Cultural Center, room 104.
- The Yorktown Tree Conservation Advisory Committee will meet in the Yorktown Town Hall Board Room on Monday at 7:30 p.m.
- The Yorktown Advisory Board on Architecture and Community Appearance will meet Monday at 8 p.m. in the Yorktown Community and Cultural Center.
- The Yorktown Town Board will hold a work session meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Yorktown Town Hall Board Room.
- The Yorktown Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday in the Yorktown Town Hall Board Room.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.