YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Longtime Yorktown resident Pat Kibbe died in her home on Sunday, July 13, according to theexaminernews.com. She was 90.
Kibbe was born in 1923 and grew up in Massachusetts. She appeared in several Broadway productions and later transitioned into radio and television, theexaminernews.com reported.
Kibbe was perhaps best known for her commercial work, including her still well-known line "I'm cuckoo for Coco Puffs," theexaminernews.com said.
Kibbe later went on to publish several books and became and later founded the philanthropic organization Kids to Kids International, according to theexaminernews.com.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley