YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Longtime Yorktown resident Pat Kibbe died in her home on Sunday, July 13, according to theexaminernews.com. She was 90.
Kibbe was born in 1923 and grew up in Massachusetts. She appeared in several Broadway productions and later transitioned into radio and television, theexaminernews.com reported.
Kibbe was perhaps best known for her commercial work, including her still well-known line "I'm cuckoo for Coco Puffs," theexaminernews.com said.
Kibbe later went on to publish several books and became and later founded the philanthropic organization Kids to Kids International, according to theexaminernews.com.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 3 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero