YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Longtime Yorktown resident Pat Kibbe died in her home on Sunday, July 13, according to theexaminernews.com. She was 90.
Kibbe was born in 1923 and grew up in Massachusetts. She appeared in several Broadway productions and later transitioned into radio and television, theexaminernews.com reported.
Kibbe was perhaps best known for her commercial work, including her still well-known line "I'm cuckoo for Coco Puffs," theexaminernews.com said.
Kibbe later went on to publish several books and became and later founded the philanthropic organization Kids to Kids International, according to theexaminernews.com.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Assault In Domestic Dispute
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say