YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Town Board failed to approve a natural gas pipeline to be constructed on Stony Street in Shrub Oak, according to a report by The Examiner.
Construction of the natural gas pipeline could possibly allow for the development of two all-purpose fields and a full-size baseball field at Granite Knolls.
The vote was deadlocked due to a clause in the agreement with Specrtra Energy, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis