YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Town Board failed to approve a natural gas pipeline to be constructed on Stony Street in Shrub Oak, according to a report by The Examiner.
Construction of the natural gas pipeline could possibly allow for the development of two all-purpose fields and a full-size baseball field at Granite Knolls.
The vote was deadlocked due to a clause in the agreement with Specrtra Energy, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority