YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Town Board failed to approve a natural gas pipeline to be constructed on Stony Street in Shrub Oak, according to a report by The Examiner.
Construction of the natural gas pipeline could possibly allow for the development of two all-purpose fields and a full-size baseball field at Granite Knolls.
The vote was deadlocked due to a clause in the agreement with Specrtra Energy, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police