YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Town Board failed to approve a natural gas pipeline to be constructed on Stony Street in Shrub Oak, according to a report by The Examiner.
Construction of the natural gas pipeline could possibly allow for the development of two all-purpose fields and a full-size baseball field at Granite Knolls.
The vote was deadlocked due to a clause in the agreement with Specrtra Energy, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Man, 20, Charged With Strangulation By Yorktown Police
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County
- 4 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown