YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Town Board failed to approve a natural gas pipeline to be constructed on Stony Street in Shrub Oak, according to a report by The Examiner.
Construction of the natural gas pipeline could possibly allow for the development of two all-purpose fields and a full-size baseball field at Granite Knolls.
The vote was deadlocked due to a clause in the agreement with Specrtra Energy, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests