YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 60-year-old Yorktown woman is facing charges of grand larceny and using her position with a Rockland County business to embezzle $170,000, according to a report from LoHud.
Barbara Cummaro, has been charged with two counts of second-degree grand larceny and one count each of first-degree falsifying business records and third-degree criminal tax fraud, according to the LoHud report.
Cummaro worked as the head of operations for Hudson Abstract Services Professional, a company with offices in New City and White Plains that issues title insurance policies, between January 2012 and April 2013, according to the report.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Sprain Brook Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield