YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 60-year-old Yorktown woman is facing charges of grand larceny and using her position with a Rockland County business to embezzle $170,000, according to a report from LoHud.
Barbara Cummaro, has been charged with two counts of second-degree grand larceny and one count each of first-degree falsifying business records and third-degree criminal tax fraud, according to the LoHud report.
Cummaro worked as the head of operations for Hudson Abstract Services Professional, a company with offices in New City and White Plains that issues title insurance policies, between January 2012 and April 2013, according to the report.
- 1 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act