YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 60-year-old Yorktown woman is facing charges of grand larceny and using her position with a Rockland County business to embezzle $170,000, according to a report from LoHud.
Barbara Cummaro, has been charged with two counts of second-degree grand larceny and one count each of first-degree falsifying business records and third-degree criminal tax fraud, according to the LoHud report.
Cummaro worked as the head of operations for Hudson Abstract Services Professional, a company with offices in New City and White Plains that issues title insurance policies, between January 2012 and April 2013, according to the report.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown