YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 60-year-old Yorktown woman is facing charges of grand larceny and using her position with a Rockland County business to embezzle $170,000, according to a report from LoHud.
Barbara Cummaro, has been charged with two counts of second-degree grand larceny and one count each of first-degree falsifying business records and third-degree criminal tax fraud, according to the LoHud report.
Cummaro worked as the head of operations for Hudson Abstract Services Professional, a company with offices in New City and White Plains that issues title insurance policies, between January 2012 and April 2013, according to the report.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 5 Lakeland/Panas Product Takes Maryland To NCAA Women's Final Four