YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A 60-year-old Yorktown woman is facing charges of grand larceny and using her position with a Rockland County business to embezzle $170,000, according to a report from LoHud.
Barbara Cummaro, has been charged with two counts of second-degree grand larceny and one count each of first-degree falsifying business records and third-degree criminal tax fraud, according to the LoHud report.
Cummaro worked as the head of operations for Hudson Abstract Services Professional, a company with offices in New City and White Plains that issues title insurance policies, between January 2012 and April 2013, according to the report.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 3 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 5 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road