YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Zoning Board of Appeals upheld a recent opinion by Building Inspector John Winter that the proposed sober living home falls under the definition of a "convalescent home," according to theexaminernews.com.
The zoning board denied an appeal from local neighbors that the sober home failed to meet the proper criteria and that the board should deny a special three-year permit, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Trader Joe's Considering Yorktown Location, Chamber Says
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint