YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Zoning Board of Appeals upheld a recent opinion by Building Inspector John Winter that the proposed sober living home falls under the definition of a "convalescent home," according to theexaminernews.com.
The zoning board denied an appeal from local neighbors that the sober home failed to meet the proper criteria and that the board should deny a special three-year permit, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 3 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 4 Lakeland/Panas Product Takes Maryland To NCAA Women's Final Four
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans