YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Zoning Board of Appeals upheld a recent opinion by Building Inspector John Winter that the proposed sober living home falls under the definition of a "convalescent home," according to theexaminernews.com.
The zoning board denied an appeal from local neighbors that the sober home failed to meet the proper criteria and that the board should deny a special three-year permit, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown