YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Zoning Board of Appeals upheld a recent opinion by Building Inspector John Winter that the proposed sober living home falls under the definition of a "convalescent home," according to theexaminernews.com.
The zoning board denied an appeal from local neighbors that the sober home failed to meet the proper criteria and that the board should deny a special three-year permit, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yorktown
- 2 Yorktown Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion