YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Zoning Board of Appeals upheld a recent opinion by Building Inspector John Winter that the proposed sober living home falls under the definition of a "convalescent home," according to theexaminernews.com.
The zoning board denied an appeal from local neighbors that the sober home failed to meet the proper criteria and that the board should deny a special three-year permit, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis