YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- When it comes to free small coffee at McDonald's, Yorktown residents are loving it.
For two weeks, from March 31 through April 13, all McDonald's nationwide are offering a free small cup of McDonald's coffee with no purchase necessary.
If everyone from Westchester were to claim their free McDonald’s coffee that would be approximately 968,802 cups according to U.S. census data.
In Yorktown, residents applauded the idea of a free cup of joe.
"It's a great idea," Gina DiPaterio, a restaurateur said. "Why not? You want people to come in and you have to give them a reason to visit."
Paul DiPaterio said it was just a gimmick to get people into the store.
"It always works in the beginning," DiPaterio, a restaurateur said. "But then everyone will just go back to where they normally go.
Bill Primavera said offering free coffee is a good way to endear yourself to the community while Mike Popp said this could get him into a McDonald's.
"I don't eat fast food or McDonald's, but I would try a free coffee," Popp said.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital