BRANT LAKE, N.Y. - Barbara Wolert of Brant Lake, formerly of Mohegan Lake, died March 30. She was 56.
Wolert was born Jan. 31, 1958, in Peekskill, to James and Barbara Ann Murphy. She was a life member of Lake Mohegan Fire Department.
Wolert is survived by her husband, Brian; daughter, Katherine Mary; son, Dave; parents, James and Barbara Murphy; three grandchildren; and brothers, Bob, Ken, Jim, and Tim Murphy.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 2 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Yorktown Funeral Home. A religious service will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, April 3 at St. Mary's Episcopal Church. Interment to follow at Amawalk Hill Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Lustgarten Foundation.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash In Yorktown Is ID'd
- 2 Yorktown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Weekly Poll: Political '14
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Yorktown Student Is Basis Of Discussion At Pleasantville's Jacob Burns