YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Carol A. Cuomo of Yorktown Heights, formerly of Valhalla, died July 29. She was 76.
Cuomo was born July 26, 1938, in Silver Lake, to Sal and Mary Palmieri.
Cuomo is survived by her children, Dawn Brown (Doug) and Lisa Phelan (Jim); brother, Robert Palmieri; and six grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla. Interment to follow at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, 540 White Plains Road, Ste 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 Lakeland/Panas Product Takes Maryland To NCAA Women's Final Four
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans