YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Carol A. Cuomo of Yorktown Heights, formerly of Valhalla, died July 29. She was 76.
Cuomo was born July 26, 1938, in Silver Lake, to Sal and Mary Palmieri.
Cuomo is survived by her children, Dawn Brown (Doug) and Lisa Phelan (Jim); brother, Robert Palmieri; and six grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla. Interment to follow at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, 540 White Plains Road, Ste 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway