YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Carol A. Cuomo of Yorktown Heights, formerly of Valhalla, died July 29. She was 76.
Cuomo was born July 26, 1938, in Silver Lake, to Sal and Mary Palmieri.
Cuomo is survived by her children, Dawn Brown (Doug) and Lisa Phelan (Jim); brother, Robert Palmieri; and six grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla. Interment to follow at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, 540 White Plains Road, Ste 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
- 1 Four Charged In Yorktown After Alleged Gang Assault
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed