YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Carol A. Cuomo of Yorktown Heights, formerly of Valhalla, died July 29. She was 76.
Cuomo was born July 26, 1938, in Silver Lake, to Sal and Mary Palmieri.
Cuomo is survived by her children, Dawn Brown (Doug) and Lisa Phelan (Jim); brother, Robert Palmieri; and six grandchildren.
Calling hours are Thursday, July 31 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla. Interment to follow at Mt. Calvary Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, 540 White Plains Road, Ste 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Yorktown Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say