MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. - Catherine Philomena Gaughan (nee Corristine) of Mohegan Lake died May 18. She was 81.
Gaughan was born in County Leitrim, Ireland. She married Christopher Gaughan in 1964.
Gaughan is survived by her children, Brian, Christopher, and Sheila; and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. and Wednesday, May 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 22 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at Rosehill Memorial Park.
For more information, please visit: www.yorktownfuneralhome.com/
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison