MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. - Catherine Philomena Gaughan (nee Corristine) of Mohegan Lake died May 18. She was 81.
Gaughan was born in County Leitrim, Ireland. She married Christopher Gaughan in 1964.
Gaughan is survived by her children, Brian, Christopher, and Sheila; and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. and Wednesday, May 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 22 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at Rosehill Memorial Park.
For more information, please visit: www.yorktownfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 3 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 4 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 5 National Weather Service: Yorktown's Winter Won't Be So Bad