MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. - Catherine Philomena Gaughan (nee Corristine) of Mohegan Lake died May 18. She was 81.
Gaughan was born in County Leitrim, Ireland. She married Christopher Gaughan in 1964.
Gaughan is survived by her children, Brian, Christopher, and Sheila; and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. and Wednesday, May 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 22 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at Rosehill Memorial Park.
For more information, please visit: www.yorktownfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern