YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Charles F. Petersen, formerly of Yorktown Heights, died Jan. 19. He was 74.
Petersen was born to Charles and Anna. He was a 1957 graduate of Sleepy Hollow High School and received his Associates Degree from Westchester Community College. He was a stock trader with USF&G, and then worked for the Town of Yorktown.
Petersen is survived by his wife, Veronica (Scogna); children, Debra (Gary) Kuebler, Charles (Diana) Petersen, Sandra (Michael) Bulgia; stepchildren, Carrie (Bobby) Blackburn, Christine (Paul) Breitenbach, Brian (Treva) VanHorn; brother, William Petersen; and 10 grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and first wife, Carla (Walthausen).
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McHoul Funeral Home, Inc., 895 Route 82, Hopewell Junction. The Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations should be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mchoulfuneralhome.com
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Owner Of Yorktown's Turco's Market Has Side Pet Project