YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Charles F. Petersen, formerly of Yorktown Heights, died Jan. 19. He was 74.
Petersen was born to Charles and Anna. He was a 1957 graduate of Sleepy Hollow High School and received his Associates Degree from Westchester Community College. He was a stock trader with USF&G, and then worked for the Town of Yorktown.
Petersen is survived by his wife, Veronica (Scogna); children, Debra (Gary) Kuebler, Charles (Diana) Petersen, Sandra (Michael) Bulgia; stepchildren, Carrie (Bobby) Blackburn, Christine (Paul) Breitenbach, Brian (Treva) VanHorn; brother, William Petersen; and 10 grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and first wife, Carla (Walthausen).
Calling hours are Wednesday, Jan. 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the McHoul Funeral Home, Inc., 895 Route 82, Hopewell Junction. The Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations should be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mchoulfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 NY Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero