MAHOPAC, N.Y. — Eilene Riess-Witts, of Mahopac, died March 6. She was 54.
Witts was born Oct. 1, 1958, to Stephen and Marion (Carney) in Yonkers, N.Y. She was employed by Crown Delta Dental Supply, in Yorktown, N.Y. She was a volunteer at the VFW in Yorktown, and was a member of the Teamsters Union Local #456 and Laborers Union Local 60.
She is survived by her husband, Gregory; two sons, Adam (Lauren) Reiss and Keith (Megan) Reiss; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her mother Marion and sister Debbie.
A Memorial Mass will be held Saturday, March 9, at 12 p.m. at Our Lady Queen of Angels, 225 East Lake Blvd., Mahopac, N.Y. (on the same property of St. John's The Evangelist R.C. Church).
Memorial, donations can be made to: Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, Development Department, 540 White Plains Road, Suite 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591-9908; or to the VFW Post 8328, 257 Veterans Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yorktown
- 2 Yorktown Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion