MAHOPAC, N.Y. — Eilene Riess-Witts, of Mahopac, died March 6. She was 54.
Witts was born Oct. 1, 1958, to Stephen and Marion (Carney) in Yonkers, N.Y. She was employed by Crown Delta Dental Supply, in Yorktown, N.Y. She was a volunteer at the VFW in Yorktown, and was a member of the Teamsters Union Local #456 and Laborers Union Local 60.
She is survived by her husband, Gregory; two sons, Adam (Lauren) Reiss and Keith (Megan) Reiss; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her mother Marion and sister Debbie.
A Memorial Mass will be held Saturday, March 9, at 12 p.m. at Our Lady Queen of Angels, 225 East Lake Blvd., Mahopac, N.Y. (on the same property of St. John's The Evangelist R.C. Church).
Memorial, donations can be made to: Hospice Care in Westchester & Putnam, Development Department, 540 White Plains Road, Suite 300, Tarrytown, NY 10591-9908; or to the VFW Post 8328, 257 Veterans Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk