YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Florence Barbara Ferrara of Yorktown died Aug. 11. She was 74.
Ferrara worked as a staff assistant for Westchester County in White Plains, before retiring in 1995.
Ferrara is survived by her husband, Joe; son, Jimmy (Cathy); and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Patrick's Main Church, 137 Moseman Road in Yorktown Heights.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Councilman Bianco’s Resignation From Yorktown Board Tops Week's News