YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Florence Barbara Ferrara of Yorktown died Aug. 11. She was 74.
Ferrara worked as a staff assistant for Westchester County in White Plains, before retiring in 1995.
Ferrara is survived by her husband, Joe; son, Jimmy (Cathy); and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Patrick's Main Church, 137 Moseman Road in Yorktown Heights.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says