YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Florence Barbara Ferrara of Yorktown died Aug. 11. She was 74.
Ferrara worked as a staff assistant for Westchester County in White Plains, before retiring in 1995.
Ferrara is survived by her husband, Joe; son, Jimmy (Cathy); and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Patrick's Main Church, 137 Moseman Road in Yorktown Heights.
- 1 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 2 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 5 Report: Peekskill HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act