YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Florence Barbara Ferrara of Yorktown died Aug. 11. She was 74.
Ferrara worked as a staff assistant for Westchester County in White Plains, before retiring in 1995.
Ferrara is survived by her husband, Joe; son, Jimmy (Cathy); and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Patrick's Main Church, 137 Moseman Road in Yorktown Heights.
- 1 Four Charged In Yorktown After Alleged Gang Assault
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed