YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Florence Barbara Ferrara of Yorktown died Aug. 11. She was 74.
Ferrara worked as a staff assistant for Westchester County in White Plains, before retiring in 1995.
Ferrara is survived by her husband, Joe; son, Jimmy (Cathy); and two grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights. The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Patrick's Main Church, 137 Moseman Road in Yorktown Heights.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero