SHRUB OAK, N.Y. - Georgine E. Santiago, a longtime Shrub Oak resident, died July 12. She was 79.
Santiago was born Feb. 11, 1935, in the Bronx, she was the daughter of George and Eleanor Healy Wengel. After her marriage she moved with her husband to Shrub Oak where they raised their children.
Santiago is survived by her children, Raymond J. (Sharon) Santiago of Verbank, John (Renee) Santiago of Hopewell Junction, Jeanine M. Santiago of Fishkill and Georgine H. (Frank) Morabito of Tarrytown; 10 grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandson; sisters, Margaret Sibbering, Eleanor Perricone and Theresa Kelly. She was predeceased by her husband, John M. Santiago; and grandson, Raymond J. Santiago.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 and Thursday, July 17 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. Her Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at Transfiguration Church in Tarrytown.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center