SHRUB OAK, N.Y. - Georgine E. Santiago, a longtime Shrub Oak resident, died July 12. She was 79.
Santiago was born Feb. 11, 1935, in the Bronx, she was the daughter of George and Eleanor Healy Wengel. After her marriage she moved with her husband to Shrub Oak where they raised their children.
Santiago is survived by her children, Raymond J. (Sharon) Santiago of Verbank, John (Renee) Santiago of Hopewell Junction, Jeanine M. Santiago of Fishkill and Georgine H. (Frank) Morabito of Tarrytown; 10 grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandson; sisters, Margaret Sibbering, Eleanor Perricone and Theresa Kelly. She was predeceased by her husband, John M. Santiago; and grandson, Raymond J. Santiago.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 and Thursday, July 17 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. Her Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at Transfiguration Church in Tarrytown.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yorktown
- 2 Yorktown Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion