SHRUB OAK, N.Y. - Georgine E. Santiago, a longtime Shrub Oak resident, died July 12. She was 79.
Santiago was born Feb. 11, 1935, in the Bronx, she was the daughter of George and Eleanor Healy Wengel. After her marriage she moved with her husband to Shrub Oak where they raised their children.
Santiago is survived by her children, Raymond J. (Sharon) Santiago of Verbank, John (Renee) Santiago of Hopewell Junction, Jeanine M. Santiago of Fishkill and Georgine H. (Frank) Morabito of Tarrytown; 10 grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandson; sisters, Margaret Sibbering, Eleanor Perricone and Theresa Kelly. She was predeceased by her husband, John M. Santiago; and grandson, Raymond J. Santiago.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 and Thursday, July 17 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. Her Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at Transfiguration Church in Tarrytown.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road