SHRUB OAK, N.Y. - Georgine E. Santiago, a longtime Shrub Oak resident, died July 12. She was 79.
Santiago was born Feb. 11, 1935, in the Bronx, she was the daughter of George and Eleanor Healy Wengel. After her marriage she moved with her husband to Shrub Oak where they raised their children.
Santiago is survived by her children, Raymond J. (Sharon) Santiago of Verbank, John (Renee) Santiago of Hopewell Junction, Jeanine M. Santiago of Fishkill and Georgine H. (Frank) Morabito of Tarrytown; 10 grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandson; sisters, Margaret Sibbering, Eleanor Perricone and Theresa Kelly. She was predeceased by her husband, John M. Santiago; and grandson, Raymond J. Santiago.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 16 and Thursday, July 17 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coffey Funeral Home. Her Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, July 18 at Transfiguration Church in Tarrytown.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester