MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. – Gloria Jane Ringler, a former Mohegan Lake resident, died Tuesday, Oct. 16, in East Fishkill, N.Y. She was 81.
Ringler was born March 9, 1931, in Hastings-on-Hudson to Walter and Emma Sausciate Devenish. On Oct. 17, 1964, she married Robert E. Ringler in Yonkers. She was a member of St. Denis Church in Hopewell Junction, N.Y.
Ringler is survived by her husband, Robert; three children, Robert (Christine) Ringler, Pam (Keith) Davis and Sandra (Bret) Malone; a sister, Betty Whalen; five grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by a brother, Walter Devenish.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Friday at St. Denis Church in Hopewell Junction. McHoul Funeral Home handled arrangements.
Memorial donations may be made to the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation or the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Yorktown