MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. – Gloria Jane Ringler, a former Mohegan Lake resident, died Tuesday, Oct. 16, in East Fishkill, N.Y. She was 81.
Ringler was born March 9, 1931, in Hastings-on-Hudson to Walter and Emma Sausciate Devenish. On Oct. 17, 1964, she married Robert E. Ringler in Yonkers. She was a member of St. Denis Church in Hopewell Junction, N.Y.
Ringler is survived by her husband, Robert; three children, Robert (Christine) Ringler, Pam (Keith) Davis and Sandra (Bret) Malone; a sister, Betty Whalen; five grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by a brother, Walter Devenish.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Friday at St. Denis Church in Hopewell Junction. McHoul Funeral Home handled arrangements.
Memorial donations may be made to the Miles of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation or the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Man, 20, Charged With Strangulation By Yorktown Police
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County
- 4 Secretary Looking For Dog That Went Missing In Yorktown
- 5 Man Charged With Dumping After Discarding Knife, Yorktown Police Say