YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Grace P. Narciso of Yorktown died Feb. 16. She was 95.
Narciso was born July 13, 1918, to Salvatore and Margaret Ponessa in the Bronx. Retired from the Phone Co. with 55 years of service, she was a supervisor for Bell Atlantic in the Bronx. She was a member of the Sunshine Lady Seniors Club and Jefferson Village Seniors Club.
Narciso is survived by her children, Victoria DiTomaso, Ralph Narciso and Margaret Moran; seven grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Enrico "Henry" Narciso.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 18 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Cargain Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 at St. John's the Evangelist R.C. Church, Mahopac. Interment to follow at Rose Hills Memorial Park.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening