YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Helen M. Brozman of Yorktown Heights died April 2. She was 93.
Brozman was born June 9, 1922, in Yonkers, to William and Ann Byrne. She worked for Otis Elevator and later for Wonder Bread in Mahopac retiring in 1985. She was a parishioner of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church.
Brozman is survived by her daughters, Kim Brozman and Lauren B. Olson (Russ); sisters, Rita Messar and Theresa Tompkins; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John A. Brozman.
Calling hours are Friday, April 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 5 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yorktown
- 2 Yorktown Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion