YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Helen M. Brozman of Yorktown Heights died April 2. She was 93.
Brozman was born June 9, 1922, in Yonkers, to William and Ann Byrne. She worked for Otis Elevator and later for Wonder Bread in Mahopac retiring in 1985. She was a parishioner of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church.
Brozman is survived by her daughters, Kim Brozman and Lauren B. Olson (Russ); sisters, Rita Messar and Theresa Tompkins; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John A. Brozman.
Calling hours are Friday, April 4 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 5 at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church. Interment to follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Erratic Driving Complaint Leads To Yorktown DWI Arrest
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge