YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Janice Dorothea Culver Curley, formerly of Yorktown, died April 21. She was 66.
Curley was the daughter of Charles Raymond and Dorothea Schluter Culver.
Curley is survived by her husband, Stephen Curley; children, Nella (James) Gordineer, Stephen Curley, Patrick Curley and Maribeth Curley; two grandchildren; a step-grandson; sister, Carole Erdman; and a niece. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Friday, April 25 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McHoul Funeral Home of Fishkill, Inc., 1089 Main St., Fishkill. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, April 26 at St. Mary, Mother of the Church, 106 Jackson St., Fishkill followed by interment in Fishkill Rural Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mchoulfuneralhome.com
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week