YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Joan Conroy Goldberg of Yorktown Heights died June 1. She was 63.
Goldberg was born in 1951, to James and Winifred Conroy in Fort Knox, Ky., and grew up in Rockville Centre. She graduated from Pace University in 1972 with a BS in Nursing. She worked as a registered nurse at hospitals and schools throughout Westchester before retiring.
Goldberg is survived by her husband, Arnold Goldberg; daughter, Katie C.G. Taylor (Scott); a grandson; family; and friends.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 4 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Funeral Home in Yorktown Heights. The funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, June 5 in the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to The Support Connection, 40 Triangle Center, Yorktown Heights, N.Y. 10598.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Councilman Bianco’s Resignation From Yorktown Board Tops Week's News