SHRUB OAK, N.Y. - Joan E. Muir died Monday, Aug. 18. She was 81.
Muir was born May 7, 1933, in White Plains, to John and Edith (Harrison) Rohn. She retired from the Lakeland School District, Shrub Oak.
Muir is survived by her daughter, Diane E. (Thomas) McGuire; son, Robert Doug (Susan) Muir; six grandchildren; and two great-grandsons.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Yorktown Man Arrested On Multiple Charges