SHRUB OAK, N.Y. - Joan E. Muir died Monday, Aug. 18. She was 81.
Muir was born May 7, 1933, in White Plains, to John and Edith (Harrison) Rohn. She retired from the Lakeland School District, Shrub Oak.
Muir is survived by her daughter, Diane E. (Thomas) McGuire; son, Robert Doug (Susan) Muir; six grandchildren; and two great-grandsons.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road