SHRUB OAK, N.Y. - Joan E. Muir died Monday, Aug. 18. She was 81.
Muir was born May 7, 1933, in White Plains, to John and Edith (Harrison) Rohn. She retired from the Lakeland School District, Shrub Oak.
Muir is survived by her daughter, Diane E. (Thomas) McGuire; son, Robert Doug (Susan) Muir; six grandchildren; and two great-grandsons.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison