SHRUB OAK, N.Y. - Joan E. Muir died Monday, Aug. 18. She was 81.
Muir was born May 7, 1933, in White Plains, to John and Edith (Harrison) Rohn. She retired from the Lakeland School District, Shrub Oak.
Muir is survived by her daughter, Diane E. (Thomas) McGuire; son, Robert Doug (Susan) Muir; six grandchildren; and two great-grandsons.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Yorktown