SHRUB OAK, N.Y. - Joan E. Muir died Monday, Aug. 18. She was 81.
Muir was born May 7, 1933, in White Plains, to John and Edith (Harrison) Rohn. She retired from the Lakeland School District, Shrub Oak.
Muir is survived by her daughter, Diane E. (Thomas) McGuire; son, Robert Doug (Susan) Muir; six grandchildren; and two great-grandsons.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 20 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Clark Associates Funeral Home, Katonah.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl