YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - John Warren, Jr., a former resident of Yorktown Heights, died Saturday, May 3. He was 86.
Warren was born Feb. 5, 1928, in Newport News, Va., to John Warren, Sr. and Lula Diggs Warren. He retired as a chief engineer after 41 years from the U.S. Merchant Marines and served with the U.S. Coast Guard during World War II.
Warren is survived by his children, John Warren III (Antoinette) of Long Branch, Shirley (Robert) Eck of Lebanon, Pa., and William W. Warren, Sr. of Long Branch; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Helen; and son, Harry S. Warren.
Calling hours are Friday, May 9 from 10 a.m. until the funeral service at 12 p.m. at the Fiore Funeral Home, 882 Broadway, West Long Branch.
For more information, please visit: http://www.fiorefuneralhomes.com
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 4 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority