MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. - Linda Marie Schroers of Mohegan Lake died Aug. 24. She was 64.
Schroers was born Oct. 17, 1949, in Nyack, to Audrey and Joseph Montesano and raised in Piermont. She graduated from Tappan Zee High School and Rockland Community College. She was the controller at the Holiday Inn in Orangeburg for many years earning her CHAE and CHRE. She was employed by Win Properties in Rye Brook as a property accountant. She was a member of the John M. Perry Post #1044 American Legion Auxiliary.
Schroers is survived by her husband, Karl; stepchildren, Melissa and David; parents; sisters, Laura of Piermont; Johnnie Sue (Andy) Popov of Tappan; brother, James (Edith) of Tampa, Fla.; a niece and nephews; and grand niece and nephew.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Moritz Funeral Home with a service at 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Scleroderma Foundation, 300 Rosewood Drive, Suite 105, Danvers, MA 01923 (800) 722-4673 email@example.com
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley