MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. - Linda Marie Schroers of Mohegan Lake died Aug. 24. She was 64.
Schroers was born Oct. 17, 1949, in Nyack, to Audrey and Joseph Montesano and raised in Piermont. She graduated from Tappan Zee High School and Rockland Community College. She was the controller at the Holiday Inn in Orangeburg for many years earning her CHAE and CHRE. She was employed by Win Properties in Rye Brook as a property accountant. She was a member of the John M. Perry Post #1044 American Legion Auxiliary.
Schroers is survived by her husband, Karl; stepchildren, Melissa and David; parents; sisters, Laura of Piermont; Johnnie Sue (Andy) Popov of Tappan; brother, James (Edith) of Tampa, Fla.; a niece and nephews; and grand niece and nephew.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Moritz Funeral Home with a service at 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Scleroderma Foundation, 300 Rosewood Drive, Suite 105, Danvers, MA 01923 (800) 722-4673 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Assemblyman Katz Calls For Speaker Silver To Resign
- 2 Yorktown Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow