YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Loy Granata of Yorktown Heights died Feb. 28. She was 74.
Granata is survived by her daughters, Jonna Granata and Jayne Murphy (Donald); five grandchildren; and longtime companion, John Ciancimino. She was predeceased by her husband, John Granata.
A family gathering will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9 at the Yorktown Funeral Home. Followed by a memorial service at 3 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Smiletrain.org in Granata's memory.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police