YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Loy Granata of Yorktown Heights died Feb. 28. She was 74.
Granata is survived by her daughters, Jonna Granata and Jayne Murphy (Donald); five grandchildren; and longtime companion, John Ciancimino. She was predeceased by her husband, John Granata.
A family gathering will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9 at the Yorktown Funeral Home. Followed by a memorial service at 3 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Smiletrain.org in Granata's memory.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 4 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 5 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS