YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Loy Granata of Yorktown Heights died Feb. 28. She was 74.
Granata is survived by her daughters, Jonna Granata and Jayne Murphy (Donald); five grandchildren; and longtime companion, John Ciancimino. She was predeceased by her husband, John Granata.
A family gathering will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9 at the Yorktown Funeral Home. Followed by a memorial service at 3 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Smiletrain.org in Granata's memory.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk