YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Loy Granata of Yorktown Heights died Feb. 28. She was 74.
Granata is survived by her daughters, Jonna Granata and Jayne Murphy (Donald); five grandchildren; and longtime companion, John Ciancimino. She was predeceased by her husband, John Granata.
A family gathering will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9 at the Yorktown Funeral Home. Followed by a memorial service at 3 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Smiletrain.org in Granata's memory.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says