YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Loy Granata of Yorktown Heights died Feb. 28. She was 74.
Granata is survived by her daughters, Jonna Granata and Jayne Murphy (Donald); five grandchildren; and longtime companion, John Ciancimino. She was predeceased by her husband, John Granata.
A family gathering will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday, March 9 at the Yorktown Funeral Home. Followed by a memorial service at 3 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Smiletrain.org in Granata's memory.
- 1 Assemblyman Katz Calls For Speaker Silver To Resign
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued