PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Stanley H. Borok, a resident of Peekskill, died on Friday, Feb. 21. He was 94.
He was born in Center Moriches, N.Y. to Morris and Anna (Simon) Borok. He served in the Army Headquarters Company First Engineer Special Brigade as a medic in four amphibious invasions in World War II.
Borok owned and operated Harven Shoe Store in the Bronx, N.Y. He is survived by his wife Harriet, children Michael Borok of Yorktown, Laurie Silveri of Seaford N.Y. and five grandchildren.
- 1 Slippery Roads Cause Numerous Accidents Throughout Westchester
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Early Morning Shooting At Cortlandt Manor Pub Under Investigation
- 4 Yorktown Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 5 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday