PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Stanley H. Borok, a resident of Peekskill, died on Friday, Feb. 21. He was 94.
He was born in Center Moriches, N.Y. to Morris and Anna (Simon) Borok. He served in the Army Headquarters Company First Engineer Special Brigade as a medic in four amphibious invasions in World War II.
Borok owned and operated Harven Shoe Store in the Bronx, N.Y. He is survived by his wife Harriet, children Michael Borok of Yorktown, Laurie Silveri of Seaford N.Y. and five grandchildren.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police