PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Stanley H. Borok, a resident of Peekskill, died on Friday, Feb. 21. He was 94.
He was born in Center Moriches, N.Y. to Morris and Anna (Simon) Borok. He served in the Army Headquarters Company First Engineer Special Brigade as a medic in four amphibious invasions in World War II.
Borok owned and operated Harven Shoe Store in the Bronx, N.Y. He is survived by his wife Harriet, children Michael Borok of Yorktown, Laurie Silveri of Seaford N.Y. and five grandchildren.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road