PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Stanley H. Borok, a resident of Peekskill, died on Friday, Feb. 21. He was 94.
He was born in Center Moriches, N.Y. to Morris and Anna (Simon) Borok. He served in the Army Headquarters Company First Engineer Special Brigade as a medic in four amphibious invasions in World War II.
Borok owned and operated Harven Shoe Store in the Bronx, N.Y. He is survived by his wife Harriet, children Michael Borok of Yorktown, Laurie Silveri of Seaford N.Y. and five grandchildren.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Mohegan Lake's Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death