PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Stanley H. Borok, a resident of Peekskill, died on Friday, Feb. 21. He was 94.
He was born in Center Moriches, N.Y. to Morris and Anna (Simon) Borok. He served in the Army Headquarters Company First Engineer Special Brigade as a medic in four amphibious invasions in World War II.
Borok owned and operated Harven Shoe Store in the Bronx, N.Y. He is survived by his wife Harriet, children Michael Borok of Yorktown, Laurie Silveri of Seaford N.Y. and five grandchildren.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 5 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies