YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Susan W. Sheedy of Yorktown Heights died Friday, April 4. She was 72.
Sheedy was born in Reading, Pa., she was the daughter of Walter L. Wolf and Margaret E. Shaner. She was a long-time resident of Yorktown Heights. Over the years, she worked at several elder care facilities in the Peekskill area as activities director.
Sheedy is survived by her sons, Gary Toth (Teresa) of Brookline, Ma., and Steven Toth (Donna) of Mohegan Lake; a grandson; sister, Marjorie Jenkins (Michael) of East Smithfield, Pa.; two nieces;; and a first cousin.
Burial will be a private family service at Charles Evans Cemetery In Reading, Pa.
In lieu of flowers or gifts, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society in Sheddy's name at http://www.cancer.org or by calling them at 800-227-2345.
For more information, please visit: www.yorktownfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Assemblyman Katz Calls For Speaker Silver To Resign
- 2 Yorktown Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow