YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Susan W. Sheedy of Yorktown Heights died Friday, April 4. She was 72.
Sheedy was born in Reading, Pa., she was the daughter of Walter L. Wolf and Margaret E. Shaner. She was a long-time resident of Yorktown Heights. Over the years, she worked at several elder care facilities in the Peekskill area as activities director.
Sheedy is survived by her sons, Gary Toth (Teresa) of Brookline, Ma., and Steven Toth (Donna) of Mohegan Lake; a grandson; sister, Marjorie Jenkins (Michael) of East Smithfield, Pa.; two nieces;; and a first cousin.
Burial will be a private family service at Charles Evans Cemetery In Reading, Pa.
In lieu of flowers or gifts, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society in Sheddy's name at http://www.cancer.org or by calling them at 800-227-2345.
For more information, please visit: www.yorktownfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say