YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Theresa Loscalzo, former 46 year resident of Pleasantville and current resident of Yorktown, died Feb. 11. She was 98.
Loscalzo is survived by her children, Ann Edwards (Ernest), Joseph and Marie; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Matthew.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at the Holy Innocents Church, Pleasantville.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yorktown
- 2 Yorktown Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion