YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Theresa Loscalzo, former 46 year resident of Pleasantville and current resident of Yorktown, died Feb. 11. She was 98.
Loscalzo is survived by her children, Ann Edwards (Ernest), Joseph and Marie; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Matthew.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at the Holy Innocents Church, Pleasantville.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M