YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Theresa Loscalzo, former 46 year resident of Pleasantville and current resident of Yorktown, died Feb. 11. She was 98.
Loscalzo is survived by her children, Ann Edwards (Ernest), Joseph and Marie; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Matthew.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at the Holy Innocents Church, Pleasantville.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash In Yorktown Is ID'd
- 2 Yorktown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Weekly Poll: Political '14
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Yorktown Student Is Basis Of Discussion At Pleasantville's Jacob Burns