YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Theresa Loscalzo, former 46 year resident of Pleasantville and current resident of Yorktown, died Feb. 11. She was 98.
Loscalzo is survived by her children, Ann Edwards (Ernest), Joseph and Marie; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Matthew.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at the Holy Innocents Church, Pleasantville.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown