YORKTOWN, N.Y. - Theresa Loscalzo, former 46 year resident of Pleasantville and current resident of Yorktown, died Feb. 11. She was 98.
Loscalzo is survived by her children, Ann Edwards (Ernest), Joseph and Marie; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Matthew.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Feb. 19 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 20 at the Holy Innocents Church, Pleasantville.
- 1 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 4 Yorktown Central Schools Closed, Lakeland Will Have Early Dismissal
- 5 Storm System Departs Yorktown, Snow Could Return Thursday