YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Yolanda M. Vigna of Yorktown Heights died July 9. She was 90.
Vigna was born April 12, 1924, in Franklin, Mass., to Dominick and Josephine Nanni.
Vigna is survived by her daughter, Frances Davis (George); son, Dominick Vigna (Gemma); and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alfred; and brother, Vincent.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:45 p.m. Saturday, July 12 at St. Patrick's Church. Interment to follow at Mount Hope Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the St. John's Riverside Hospital in Yolanda's memory.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash In Yorktown Is ID'd
- 2 Yorktown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Weekly Poll: Political '14
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Yorktown Student Is Basis Of Discussion At Pleasantville's Jacob Burns