YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Yolanda M. Vigna of Yorktown Heights died July 9. She was 90.
Vigna was born April 12, 1924, in Franklin, Mass., to Dominick and Josephine Nanni.
Vigna is survived by her daughter, Frances Davis (George); son, Dominick Vigna (Gemma); and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alfred; and brother, Vincent.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:45 p.m. Saturday, July 12 at St. Patrick's Church. Interment to follow at Mount Hope Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the St. John's Riverside Hospital in Yolanda's memory.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority