YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Yolanda M. Vigna of Yorktown Heights died July 9. She was 90.
Vigna was born April 12, 1924, in Franklin, Mass., to Dominick and Josephine Nanni.
Vigna is survived by her daughter, Frances Davis (George); son, Dominick Vigna (Gemma); and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alfred; and brother, Vincent.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:45 p.m. Saturday, July 12 at St. Patrick's Church. Interment to follow at Mount Hope Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the St. John's Riverside Hospital in Yolanda's memory.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Shrub Oak Man Charged With Assault