YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. - Yolanda M. Vigna of Yorktown Heights died July 9. She was 90.
Vigna was born April 12, 1924, in Franklin, Mass., to Dominick and Josephine Nanni.
Vigna is survived by her daughter, Frances Davis (George); son, Dominick Vigna (Gemma); and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Alfred; and brother, Vincent.
Calling hours are Friday, July 11 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yorktown Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:45 p.m. Saturday, July 12 at St. Patrick's Church. Interment to follow at Mount Hope Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the St. John's Riverside Hospital in Yolanda's memory.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester