YORKTOWN, N.Y. - We've been asked by many of our readers whether The Yorktown Daily Voice will publish letters to the editor. The answer is yes. We want to hear your opinion!
Angry about an issue going on in your neighborhood? Want people to know about someone who’s working hard to help your community? We want to hear it all!
The Yorktown Daily Voice welcomes letters on hyperlocal topics, as well as more far-reaching concerns, questions and points of debate. Send your letters to the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll publish them on our Opinion Page.
Here's what we ask from you:
Identify yourself. The Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Your email and phone number should be included so that we can contact you with questions. Your contact information will not be published or shared.
Letters to may be edited for length and grammar. Letters should be no more than 450 words and may be edited or rejected for clarity, taste and libel.
Be respectful. Controversial topics are fine, even encouraged, but The Daily Voice encourages direct and honest debate. We will not publish letters that are intentionally inflammatory, violent, threatening or racist.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts!
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner