CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A Cortlandt Manor man was sentenced to 25-years-to-life after pleading guilty to three counts of predatory sexual assault, according to a statement released by the Westchester County District Attorney's office.
Richard Dinizo, 55, pleaded guilty to tricking two 7-year-old girls and one 10-year-old girl into playing a tasting game that involved the girls performing acts of oral sex.
Dinizo made the victims wear a mask and recorded the lewd sexual acts that took place between March 1, 2008 and July 31, 2010.
According to police, Dinizo has been active as a volunteer coach for a private girls basketball team in the Westchester area dating to at least the mid-1990s.
The case was investigated by the New York State Police, the Westchester County District Attorney's Office and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Dinizo is also facing federal charges.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority