YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown police arrested a Carmel man on Thursday, Aug. 21, on charges of failing to appear in court for a previous arrest, officials said.
Kevin Ryan, 26, was being held by the Dutchess County Sheriff's Department on an unrelated incident. Ryan allegedly failed to appear for a possession of a controlled substance charge, according to Yorktown police.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 4 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 5 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS