YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown police arrested a Carmel man on Thursday, Aug. 21, on charges of failing to appear in court for a previous arrest, officials said.
Kevin Ryan, 26, was being held by the Dutchess County Sheriff's Department on an unrelated incident. Ryan allegedly failed to appear for a possession of a controlled substance charge, according to Yorktown police.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester