YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown police arrested a Carmel man on Thursday, Aug. 21, on charges of failing to appear in court for a previous arrest, officials said.
Kevin Ryan, 26, was being held by the Dutchess County Sheriff's Department on an unrelated incident. Ryan allegedly failed to appear for a possession of a controlled substance charge, according to Yorktown police.
- 1 Lockout Lifted At Peekskill Schools After Shooting Reported In Area
- 2 Westchester School Districts Reporting High Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Two Yorktown Men Charged With Marijuana Possession
- 4 Tractor-Trailer Carrying Fuel Crashes On Route 6N, Igniting Fire
- 5 Opt-Out Debate Rages As State Testing Begins In Westchester