YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown police arrested a Carmel man on Thursday, Aug. 21, on charges of failing to appear in court for a previous arrest, officials said.
Kevin Ryan, 26, was being held by the Dutchess County Sheriff's Department on an unrelated incident. Ryan allegedly failed to appear for a possession of a controlled substance charge, according to Yorktown police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown