CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mahopac man and arrested him with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Saturday, Dec. 28, police officials said.
Gregory J. Shelton, 49, was arrested following an investigation into an accident Shelton was involved in on East Main Street, State Police said.
Shelton is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Dec. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say