CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mahopac man and arrested him with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Saturday, Dec. 28, police officials said.
Gregory J. Shelton, 49, was arrested following an investigation into an accident Shelton was involved in on East Main Street, State Police said.
Shelton is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Dec. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Four Charged In Yorktown After Alleged Gang Assault
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed