CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mahopac man and arrested him with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Saturday, Dec. 28, police officials said.
Gregory J. Shelton, 49, was arrested following an investigation into an accident Shelton was involved in on East Main Street, State Police said.
Shelton is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Dec. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley