CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mahopac man and arrested him with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Saturday, Dec. 28, police officials said.
Gregory J. Shelton, 49, was arrested following an investigation into an accident Shelton was involved in on East Main Street, State Police said.
Shelton is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Dec. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge