CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police arrested a Mahopac man and arrested him with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Saturday, Dec. 28, police officials said.
Gregory J. Shelton, 49, was arrested following an investigation into an accident Shelton was involved in on East Main Street, State Police said.
Shelton is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Dec. 3, according to State Police.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Yorktown
- 4 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Man, 24, In Custody After Shooting Injures Two In Peekskill