CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Mohegan Lake woman with stealing from the Home Depot store she worked at on Saturday, June 7, police officials said.
Thyais A. Gist, 27, allegedly processed a return from a customer then gave the item to an unsuspecting third party to take from the store, according to state police.
Gist is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 13, State Police said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner