CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Mohegan Lake woman with stealing from the Home Depot store she worked at on Saturday, June 7, police officials said.
Thyais A. Gist, 27, allegedly processed a return from a customer then gave the item to an unsuspecting third party to take from the store, according to state police.
Gist is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 13, State Police said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop