CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Mohegan Lake woman with stealing from the Home Depot store she worked at on Saturday, June 7, police officials said.
Thyais A. Gist, 27, allegedly processed a return from a customer then gave the item to an unsuspecting third party to take from the store, according to state police.
Gist is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 13, State Police said.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach