CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Mohegan Lake woman with stealing from the Home Depot store she worked at on Saturday, June 7, police officials said.
Thyais A. Gist, 27, allegedly processed a return from a customer then gave the item to an unsuspecting third party to take from the store, according to state police.
Gist is scheduled to appear in Town of Cortlandt Justice Court on Friday, June 13, State Police said.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor