CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a local man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Mario M. Levesque, 55, was pulled over due to an expired inspection sticker. Troopers said he displayed several cues that would indicate he was intoxicated.
Levesque was arrested and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Police Ask For Public's Help In Search For Missing Man In Yorktown
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Yorktown Remains On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Area
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents