CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a local man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Mario M. Levesque, 55, was pulled over due to an expired inspection sticker. Troopers said he displayed several cues that would indicate he was intoxicated.
Levesque was arrested and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Yorktown Central Schools Closed, Lakeland Will Have Early Dismissal
- 4 Storm System Departs Yorktown, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency