CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a local man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Mario M. Levesque, 55, was pulled over due to an expired inspection sticker. Troopers said he displayed several cues that would indicate he was intoxicated.
Levesque was arrested and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Yorktown