CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a local man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Mario M. Levesque, 55, was pulled over due to an expired inspection sticker. Troopers said he displayed several cues that would indicate he was intoxicated.
Levesque was arrested and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 5 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop