CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a local man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Feb. 8, police officials said.
Mario M. Levesque, 55, was pulled over due to an expired inspection sticker. Troopers said he displayed several cues that would indicate he was intoxicated.
Levesque was arrested and ordered to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Court on Monday, Feb. 17, according to State Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women, Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Yorktown Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say