CORTLANDT, N.Y.-- A Cortlandt man was arrested for attacking a family member with an electrical power cord, New York State Police said.
Milton Sanmartin, 43, was charged with the felony of Assault 2nd Degree as well as a Misdemeanor count of Criminal Possession of a Weapon 4th Degree, police said.
Sanmartin was arraigned in Cortlandt Town Court and bail was set at $10,000, police said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road