CORTLANDT, N.Y.-- A Cortlandt man was arrested for attacking a family member with an electrical power cord, New York State Police said.
Milton Sanmartin, 43, was charged with the felony of Assault 2nd Degree as well as a Misdemeanor count of Criminal Possession of a Weapon 4th Degree, police said.
Sanmartin was arraigned in Cortlandt Town Court and bail was set at $10,000, police said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways