CORTLANDT, N.Y.-- A Cortlandt man was arrested for attacking a family member with an electrical power cord, New York State Police said.
Milton Sanmartin, 43, was charged with the felony of Assault 2nd Degree as well as a Misdemeanor count of Criminal Possession of a Weapon 4th Degree, police said.
Sanmartin was arraigned in Cortlandt Town Court and bail was set at $10,000, police said.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital