CORTLANDT, N.Y.-- A Cortlandt man was arrested for attacking a family member with an electrical power cord, New York State Police said.
Milton Sanmartin, 43, was charged with the felony of Assault 2nd Degree as well as a Misdemeanor count of Criminal Possession of a Weapon 4th Degree, police said.
Sanmartin was arraigned in Cortlandt Town Court and bail was set at $10,000, police said.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 4 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Yorktown Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night