CORTLANDT, N.Y.-- A Cortlandt man was arrested for attacking a family member with an electrical power cord, New York State Police said.
Milton Sanmartin, 43, was charged with the felony of Assault 2nd Degree as well as a Misdemeanor count of Criminal Possession of a Weapon 4th Degree, police said.
Sanmartin was arraigned in Cortlandt Town Court and bail was set at $10,000, police said.
- 1 Four Charged In Yorktown After Alleged Gang Assault
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed