CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 21-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with harassment following a reported domestic incident, state police said.
Clarence D. Davis was arrested on Jan. 31 and charged with misdemeanor obstruction of breathing and second-degree harassment, according to State Police in Cortlandt.
"Davis was arrested subsequent to a domestic incident where he allegedly placed his hands around the victim’s neck and also struck the victim," state police said.
Davis was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $750 cash bail.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says