CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 21-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with harassment following a reported domestic incident, state police said.
Clarence D. Davis was arrested on Jan. 31 and charged with misdemeanor obstruction of breathing and second-degree harassment, according to State Police in Cortlandt.
"Davis was arrested subsequent to a domestic incident where he allegedly placed his hands around the victim’s neck and also struck the victim," state police said.
Davis was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $750 cash bail.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 3 Dante's III In Yorktown Heights Is Changing Owners
- 4 National Weather Service: Yorktown's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App