CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 21-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with harassment following a reported domestic incident, state police said.
Clarence D. Davis was arrested on Jan. 31 and charged with misdemeanor obstruction of breathing and second-degree harassment, according to State Police in Cortlandt.
"Davis was arrested subsequent to a domestic incident where he allegedly placed his hands around the victim’s neck and also struck the victim," state police said.
Davis was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $750 cash bail.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor