CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 21-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with harassment following a reported domestic incident, state police said.
Clarence D. Davis was arrested on Jan. 31 and charged with misdemeanor obstruction of breathing and second-degree harassment, according to State Police in Cortlandt.
"Davis was arrested subsequent to a domestic incident where he allegedly placed his hands around the victim’s neck and also struck the victim," state police said.
Davis was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $750 cash bail.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show