CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 21-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with harassment following a reported domestic incident, state police said.
Clarence D. Davis was arrested on Jan. 31 and charged with misdemeanor obstruction of breathing and second-degree harassment, according to State Police in Cortlandt.
"Davis was arrested subsequent to a domestic incident where he allegedly placed his hands around the victim’s neck and also struck the victim," state police said.
Davis was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $750 cash bail.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero