CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- A 21-year-old Cortlandt man was recently arrested and charged with harassment following a reported domestic incident, state police said.
Clarence D. Davis was arrested on Jan. 31 and charged with misdemeanor obstruction of breathing and second-degree harassment, according to State Police in Cortlandt.
"Davis was arrested subsequent to a domestic incident where he allegedly placed his hands around the victim’s neck and also struck the victim," state police said.
Davis was arraigned before the Town of Cortlandt Court and remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $750 cash bail.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 Facebook Tip Leads To Arrests In Burglary At Route 6 Pizzeria