CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested a Lake Peekskill man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Sunday, Dec. 15, police officials said.
Robert J. Kristoferson, 19, was allegedly found to be intoxicated following the investigation of an accident on Oscawana Lake Road, State Police said.
Kristoferson is scheduled to appear in Town of Putnam Court on Tuesday, Jan. 14, according to State Police.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester