CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The man who was killed in the Taconic State Parkway car crash in Putnam Valley on Monday night has been identified as Joseph Nagy, a 28-year-old Croton-on-Hudson resident, according to a report on LoHud.com.
Troopers found drugs, alcohol and prescription drugs in Nagy's Jeep Grand Cherokee, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death
- 5 Mohegan Lake's Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home