YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two teenage residents of Phoenix Academy were charged with repeatedly punching and kicking another resident Tuesday, Yorktown police said.
The 19-year-old victim received head and back injuries, according to the police report.
The two boys, a 17-year-old from South Ozone Park and an 18-year-old from Brooklyn, were arraigned on misdemeanor assault charges in Yorktown Justice Court and served with temporary orders of protection. They were sent to Westchester County Jail after being unable to post bail. They are scheduled to return to court on Oct. 2.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge