YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two teenage residents of Phoenix Academy were charged with repeatedly punching and kicking another resident Tuesday, Yorktown police said.
The 19-year-old victim received head and back injuries, according to the police report.
The two boys, a 17-year-old from South Ozone Park and an 18-year-old from Brooklyn, were arraigned on misdemeanor assault charges in Yorktown Justice Court and served with temporary orders of protection. They were sent to Westchester County Jail after being unable to post bail. They are scheduled to return to court on Oct. 2.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure
- 5 Owner Of Yorktown's Turco's Market Has Side Pet Project