YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two teenage residents of Phoenix Academy were charged with repeatedly punching and kicking another resident Tuesday, Yorktown police said.
The 19-year-old victim received head and back injuries, according to the police report.
The two boys, a 17-year-old from South Ozone Park and an 18-year-old from Brooklyn, were arraigned on misdemeanor assault charges in Yorktown Justice Court and served with temporary orders of protection. They were sent to Westchester County Jail after being unable to post bail. They are scheduled to return to court on Oct. 2.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors