YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two teenage residents of Phoenix Academy were charged with repeatedly punching and kicking another resident Tuesday, Yorktown police said.
The 19-year-old victim received head and back injuries, according to the police report.
The two boys, a 17-year-old from South Ozone Park and an 18-year-old from Brooklyn, were arraigned on misdemeanor assault charges in Yorktown Justice Court and served with temporary orders of protection. They were sent to Westchester County Jail after being unable to post bail. They are scheduled to return to court on Oct. 2.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Yorktown