YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Two teenage residents of Phoenix Academy were charged with repeatedly punching and kicking another resident Tuesday, Yorktown police said.
The 19-year-old victim received head and back injuries, according to the police report.
The two boys, a 17-year-old from South Ozone Park and an 18-year-old from Brooklyn, were arraigned on misdemeanor assault charges in Yorktown Justice Court and served with temporary orders of protection. They were sent to Westchester County Jail after being unable to post bail. They are scheduled to return to court on Oct. 2.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say