OSSINING, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged an Eastchester man with introducing drugs into a common area at Sing Sing Correctional Facility in Ossining on Friday, July 25, officials said.
Gladstone Dankin, 26, who was visiting the facility, allegedly introduced marijuana into the visitation area, according to state police.
Dankin was charged and is scheduled to appear in
Ossining Town Court on Tuesday, Aug. 5, authorities said.
- 1 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 2 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Assault In Domestic Dispute
- 5 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape