CROTON, N.Y. -- A vacant home in Croton sustained heavy damage as a result of a fire that broke out just before 2 a.m. on Tuesday, according to News 12 Westchester.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation, but officials believe a gas line in the home may have helped to fuel the blaze, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Yorktown FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 4 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday