CROTON, N.Y. -- A vacant home in Croton sustained heavy damage as a result of a fire that broke out just before 2 a.m. on Tuesday, according to News 12 Westchester.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation, but officials believe a gas line in the home may have helped to fuel the blaze, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center