YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Motorists can expect some road closures when the Yorktown Heights Engine Company #1 has their annual parade next Wednesday at 7 p.m.
The parade will begin on Moseman Avenue by St. Patrick's Church to Hanover Road. The parade will turn north on Hanover Road to Underhill Avenue, following Underhill Avenue north onto Commerce Street. They will then follow Commerce Street to Veterans Road and the parade will end at the Fire Department fairgrounds.
The following roads will be closed from 6:45 p.m. until the conclusion of the parade:
- Underhill Avenue between Route 118 and Hanover Street
- Commerce Street between Route 202/35 and Underhill Avenue
- Veterans Road between Commerce Street and Maple Hill Street
- Kear Street at Underhill Avenue
- Downing Drive at Commerce Street
- Hanover Road between Moseman Avenue and Commerce Street
- Front Street at Underhill Avenue
- Richard, Church and Harwood Place at Hanover Road