YORKTOWN, N.Y. - A fire destroyed a two-story building on Illington Road in Yorktown Monday morning.
Nobody was injured in the blaze, which fire officials said started at around 7:30 a.m. It is unknown how the fire at 340 Illington Road started, the Kehilath Yakov Rabbinical Seminary campus. The building destroyed was the home of a rabbi.
Firefighters from Yorktown Heights, Millwood Lake, Katonah, Somers and Ossining helped extinguish the fire.
Check back with The Yorktown Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley