OSSINING, N.Y. -- State Police from the Hawthorne barracks arrested a Manhattan woman on Thursday, Feb. 6 and charged her with promoting prison contraband in the second-degree at Ossining's Sing Sing prison, police officials said.
Emerse S. Finnie, 40, allegedly introduced contraband into the facility during a visit with her husband who is incarcerated at the facility, State Police said.
Finnie has been ordered to appear in the Town of Ossining Court on Tuesday March 4, according to State Police.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise
- 5 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate