SHRUB OAK, N.Y. – A 15-year-old Lakeland High School student was charged with juvenile delinquency Wednesday for allegedly grabbing the buttocks of a female student, Yorktown police said.
The incident, which occurred around 12:45 p.m. in a school classroom, was reported to police by school authorities. The female student was also 15 years old. The boy was given a juvenile appearance ticket for Dec. 18 at 10 a.m. at the Westchester Department of Probation. He was released to his mother.
In other blotter news:
• A 20-year-old Mohegan Lake man was charged Monday with second-degree harassment, a violation, for allegedly threatening a 15-year-old Yorktown resident, police said. The Mohegan Lake man is accused of threatening the teenager with physical harm, according to the report. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court at 6 p.m. on Jan. 8.
• Angel Pugo, 44, of Peekskill was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, police said. Police were investigating an accident on Briar Hill Street on Dec. 2 when they arrested Pugo, according to the report. He was released on $250 bail and is scheduled to return to court at 6 p.m. on Jan 10.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress