SHRUB OAK, N.Y. – A 15-year-old Lakeland High School student was charged with juvenile delinquency Wednesday for allegedly grabbing the buttocks of a female student, Yorktown police said.
The incident, which occurred around 12:45 p.m. in a school classroom, was reported to police by school authorities. The female student was also 15 years old. The boy was given a juvenile appearance ticket for Dec. 18 at 10 a.m. at the Westchester Department of Probation. He was released to his mother.
In other blotter news:
• A 20-year-old Mohegan Lake man was charged Monday with second-degree harassment, a violation, for allegedly threatening a 15-year-old Yorktown resident, police said. The Mohegan Lake man is accused of threatening the teenager with physical harm, according to the report. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Justice Court at 6 p.m. on Jan. 8.
• Angel Pugo, 44, of Peekskill was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, police said. Police were investigating an accident on Briar Hill Street on Dec. 2 when they arrested Pugo, according to the report. He was released on $250 bail and is scheduled to return to court at 6 p.m. on Jan 10.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road