MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with third-degree criminal trespass after refusing to leave Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School on Wednesday, Feb. 12, according to police officials.
Police received a complaint from school officials that Thomas Pomposello, Jr., 47, was in the school and allegedly refused to leave, according to Yorktown Police.
The school resource officer was assigned to the investigation and was able to escort Pomposello from the building, police said.
- 1 Slippery Roads Cause Numerous Accidents Throughout Westchester
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Yorktown Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287