MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with third-degree criminal trespass after refusing to leave Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School on Wednesday, Feb. 12, according to police officials.
Police received a complaint from school officials that Thomas Pomposello, Jr., 47, was in the school and allegedly refused to leave, according to Yorktown Police.
The school resource officer was assigned to the investigation and was able to escort Pomposello from the building, police said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring