MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with third-degree criminal trespass after refusing to leave Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School on Wednesday, Feb. 12, according to police officials.
Police received a complaint from school officials that Thomas Pomposello, Jr., 47, was in the school and allegedly refused to leave, according to Yorktown Police.
The school resource officer was assigned to the investigation and was able to escort Pomposello from the building, police said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Councilman Bianco’s Resignation From Yorktown Board Tops Week's News