MOHEGAN LAKE, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested a Mohegan Lake man and charged him with third-degree criminal trespass after refusing to leave Lakeland Copper Beech Middle School on Wednesday, Feb. 12, according to police officials.
Police received a complaint from school officials that Thomas Pomposello, Jr., 47, was in the school and allegedly refused to leave, according to Yorktown Police.
The school resource officer was assigned to the investigation and was able to escort Pomposello from the building, police said.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown