YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Buchanan man with driving while intoxicated on Friday, July 4, officials said.
Michael A. Keerdoja, 28, was pulled over on Route 118 for allegedly speeding and crossing over a double yellow line, police said.
A subsequent investigation revealed Keerdoja to allegedly be intoxicated, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways