YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Buchanan man with driving while intoxicated on Friday, July 4, officials said.
Michael A. Keerdoja, 28, was pulled over on Route 118 for allegedly speeding and crossing over a double yellow line, police said.
A subsequent investigation revealed Keerdoja to allegedly be intoxicated, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown