YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police charged a Buchanan man with driving while intoxicated on Friday, July 4, officials said.
Michael A. Keerdoja, 28, was pulled over on Route 118 for allegedly speeding and crossing over a double yellow line, police said.
A subsequent investigation revealed Keerdoja to allegedly be intoxicated, according to Yorktown Police.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Councilman Bianco’s Resignation From Yorktown Board Tops Week's News